The United States of America, Montana, Seeley Lake

Sunday, February 18, 2007

Once upon a time I.

So what has been new recently?

My basketball season ended last week. It was one big joke. I did not score at all except once when I scored on our own basket:-) Now I am enjoying little bit more of free time since I do not have to practice every day.

I thought I would invest my time into writing some scholarship essay and prepare little bit for ACT tests, but apparently I am too lazy.

My next sport activity plan is a half marathon (13 miles). It takes place in Seeley at the end of February and it is much more like a fun race than a regular marathon. It is called "snow joke". Our principal promised to dye his hair pink if at least 50 students will run in the race.

We should go ski/snb -ing with other exchange students next week. Let's see if the weather stay winter-ish. Few days ago it almost looked like in the early Spring. However now it is snowing again and the temperature stays only few degrees above 32 degrees.

All new episodes of LOST are now on, after more than two months break. You can see more of this outstanding show every Wednesday at 9c on ABC.

And finally I have downgraded back to Windows XP. Vista was simply causing too many problems.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Well said.

November 10, 2008 11:20 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home